Thursday, 13 March 2014

IPMART Lifestyle - Your trusted companion!

Hey folks!
I have a present for youuuuuu gadget lovers!
Best of all, it's an iPmart discount code with UNLIMITED usage!!!

They're a wide range of them but I'll be focusing solely on Mobile phones. ( Mobile Phone )
^ It's a link specialized to the website I wanna tell you about today ;D

My favorite gadget brand is of course, #Samsung & that's why I'm currently using Samsung Note II as I have mentioned in one of my posts before, my pictures(mostly) on this blog are taken by my phone, including selfies.

iPmart does shipping from China, USA & Malaysia. & also, they deliver worldwide with trusted delivery services !! Weeeee~~

They also provide FREE PRODUCT REPLACEMENT for warranty items that has problem in the first 7 days.

PACKAGE DELIVERY PROTECTION

It claims that if your order is broken upon arrival, they'll replace it with no additional charges.
Ok, tell me how many other companies does that?


Oh oh before I forget, COD(cash on delivery) is also available leh!!!
those desperate people I know there are some of you, hahahaha nice la can try your luck see can meet cute delivery guys/girls not.

They're a massive range of gadgets found on iPmart (link to their official page) and it's impossible for me to include all of them here so do check it out!!!!! 

PLUS, they're kind enough to offer my readers discount codes!!!!! 
You are getting RM15 discount off for minimum purchase of RM100




Enter the code above when you are making payment/check out =D
HURRY BECAUSE YOU SURELY DO NOT WANT TO MISS THEIR MAGNIFICENT DAILY DEALS 



Here are some mind blowing facts about cellphones that will undeniably blow your mind! 
KAAAABOOOOOOOOOM

 Don't forget to check iPMART OUT =D =D




  , Jia hui x 

No comments:

Post a Comment