Monday, 8 December 2014

Johnny Rockets Avenue K

Dancing waiters & waitresses,
Sounds familiar to anyone? 

Yupe, it's the one and only Johnny Rockets that was founded on 6th June, 1986,
 by Ronn Teitelbaum. 

Johnny Rockets is an American restaurant kind of thing whose concept is to create a classic American restaurant atmosphere.
It has been fairly popular among teenagers to have parties or celebrations due to the type of food served and the environment.








The most original burger set & milkshake - heaven. 
If you've followed me on Instagram , you'd know that this is not my first time there.

So when I was dissecting my fairly huge burger, 
the song that had topped the music charts of over 30 countries by the end of 2012, 
and passed the music video for Justin Bieber's "Baby" to become Youtube's most watched video.
You guessed it correctly, it's PSY's Gangnam Style.

As the song played,
waiters & waitresses were dancing happily(judging by the smiles on their faces)
 even though they have to repeat this for many times per day. 
However, they still need more practice, haha. 

but it's really fun watching, it makes the customers' day and makes us feel like joining in! No kidding


An experience that I also wanna share during my previous visit at Johnny Rockets Sunway Pyramid was I ordered their strawberry banana milkshake which caused my tummy to scream for the loo not long later.... it was a painful experience as I needed to look for a dress for my graduation after the meal but I had to go home instead but nevertheless it means they use real & pure ingredients for their food :) So yeah... that basically sums up my experience at Johnny Rockets again ^_^
If you have any questions please leave it in the comment box below~


No comments:

Post a Comment