Monday, 8 December 2014

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Sharing the joy around the world @ Avenue k

*Hola* ^^
I'm back with another pending food review~
this time round, it's about doughnuts.
Krispy Kreme, I'm sure everyone have heard about them.
But have you tried the taste of it by yourself?


I spot a Xmas tree and had to take a picture of it!
I like how some shops take initiatives to make their shops look better bcuz it makes customers like me happy!
So many cantik toppings, so hard to pick
In the end, I went for their Original Glazed, the one at the most left bottom row.
When all else fails, go for the most ori one.
By the way, Original Glazed was and is the doughnut that have helped set them apart from other doughnut stores ^^
This is a short post because unfortunately I didn't snap much photos when I was there as I just takeaway and ate it as I walked to another restaurant~

1 comment:

  1. lol, you're there too, i think you're the leng lui i saw that day lah.. haha~

    Regards,
    (A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete