Tuesday, 2 December 2014

UpBeat Health Bar @ Avenue K






Hello fitness & healthy eating lovers!
I actually belong to this category but I've chosen to participate in this event so who would believe me now? x(
It's alright, will get back on track and prove to you that I really really do!
 I rejected another invitation to review a Xmas menu of a restaurant in KK ytd night
( hey, that shows progress ok! )

Upbeat Health Bar is located on Avenue K's Level 2 
Right next to Fitness First and some massaging chairs 
What can I say? Perfect spot lah!



Upbeat Health Bar's mission is to change the way people eat on-the-go.
They serve high-protein smoothies and food, and avoid refined sugar and fat.
Their juices are cold-pressed from the freshest fruits and vegetables, packed with superman, opps, superior nutrients & enzymes. They also provide juice cleansing detox plans to reboot your body to a healthier lifestyle! Sounds good to those trying to start their journey of healthy eating and those who wants to lose some extra kgs? :)




Nature's sugar

The menu, they recommended me Berry Slim from skinny shakes
& I picked the gourmet chicken tortilla wrap which was on point!

Lengzai made the drink & this leng lui was wrapping the chicken wrap 

wholesomeness <3




Want to look like this uncle & aunty when you're old ?
Eat healthy at Upbeat!

 It's also excellent for weight loss & muscle building, as I've mentioned the food are highly packed with protein!
Also got health & fashion magazines for you to stay on trend, both male & female


Got gigantic mirror for you to take ootd also 

My gourmet chicken tortilla wrap is here

It reminds me of Mcdonald's wraps but this is way healthier :p 

This pretty up sums up my visit at Upbeat Health Bar, felt so recharged 
after drinking the skinny shake 
I looooove healthy food & drinks!


Ratings:
Environment: 9/10
Price: 8/10
Food: 9/10
Service: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment