Friday 28 December 2012

Day 2 with braces

My braces were done in USJ 11, Clinic Kumar & , RM6800. Braces time varies from person to person depending on what needs fixing. If it is the case that your teeth are only slightly crooked you may only need braces for maybe 6 months!!! (Lucky you). I have sticking out front teeth (overbite/eye teeth) and I will be needing my braces for 2 years. Average amount of time with braces is 1-1 and a half years.
So it's my 2nd day with braces. It didn't hurt at all yesterday when the dentist fitted my braces in fact, it doesn't hurt at all today
but I can't eat any nice foooodd as I can't bite and I have to clean my teeth with 4 types of tooth brushes
YES
4 types -_- every morning & night. RIDICULOUS! 
It's so ma fan and I'm already ready to get them off! haha.
Here are pics of me, smiling w/ braces :)

*serious faces* hehe.
 
The 4 brushes dentist gave me.
I need to use all 4 of them every time after a meal
or a snack.
SO MA FAN RIGHT? I know. 
Okaye so that's about it! I'll still update you about my braces condition like
every month?
Comment if you have any questions about getting braces :)
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment