Sunday 6 October 2013

Nuffnang's first ever food fest

Hello lovelies! Have you heard of the very big event NUFFNANG's FIRST EVER FOOD FEST
that was held in Malaysia? I  really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the news, really leh. 
We got to enjoy free food at this food fest! All you had to do was just to tweet, instagram or facebook about the particular booth and they'll treat you with good foooodd. Smartphones were much more needed than money for once, for this event. 

Limited 500 power banks were given out for free at the registration counter,
when your phone battery was <10% . All you have to do was, of course,
tweet something like :
check out 's booth! my phone is dying
So, I got one myself.



then here's me after redeeming mint chocolate from New Zealand's Natural &
Kee's durian creampuffs. mmmmm
It's a picture taken by Nuffnang, I just had to repost it cuz
can you recognize the bloggers in the picture? 
& then there's me and my friend at the bottom right! was on cloud9 when I saw this picture being posted.
hehe

Pictures taken at the event 

This is me with sherlyn tan hui lin, the boss of the remarkable online store, twenty3my.
http://www.twenty3.my/
This is someone who needs no further explaination, she's Audrey, more known as fourfeetnine perhaps?
She's so adorable!! I really want to meet her and talk to her more, such a friendly woman <3

This guy here is the famous blogger, Mr Brian See =)
http://mr-briansee.blogspot.com/

This is lumi, LoveLumi. Another of my favourite blogger, she's sibeh friendly I'm telling you! Have to take pictures with her every time I get to see her!! support her by reading her blog :
http://www.sesamechestnut.com/


Besides eating, Flissco also allows us to take pictures there!
There's a Flissco machine & plenty of props for us to choose from to take pictures with it. The first picture printed will be foc while the rest were charged at RM1 each. eh, super worth it okay!!
Before I end this post, here's me with the nzn chocolate mint ice-cream which I mistaken for green tea at first.
The only regret that I had that day was not being able to meet jane chuck
She was there at Sunway pyramid for her Levi's Revel event, too bad I couldn't make it

Neeways, if so unfortunately this event was held during your exams or you weren't free to attend,
CHURP OUT 2013 is back on the 19th October 2013!!!
You won't want to miss it, would you? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment