Monday 4 November 2013

WongFuProductions: Realities of life well presented.

HELLO!!
You know how much I'm a fan of hilarious Youtube videos that make you laugh much longer than 30seconds and even to the extend that you might laugh out loud till you cry? 
This is whaaaiiii WongFuProductions has been my favorited channel to go to every time I log onto Youtube. I've been spending my whole Tuesday morning watching WongFuProductions on Youtube over and over again!! 
This is one of the most epic videos and I just have to share it out from them for my readers to watch. I can't believe how a video of 16mins can make me so depressed.
Their videos impresses me the most on Youtube, especially this. I'm not so sure if you have seen this, but if you did, it doesn't hurt to watch it again right? zui duo ku duo yi ci lo hahah.

WARNING: This video is amazing & very truly deep. 

That was seriously one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. 
It's been 2 years since this video came out and still gives me the biggest feels, especially in that time period I actually have experienced all the stages up to the inevitable. After re-watching this video, it helped me move on and realize that I'm thankful for all the experiences I've shared with that significant other, even if it did end up the way it did now.
The struggle... was real.
Now that you've watched it, I bet you're probably thinking, damn this video was so accurate, thinking that a lot of people go through these, it's just too sad. 
I know this matches exactly to most of your stories too, well, the truth is sad, but you can still be happy for many years if you constantly work on the relationship, your life and yourself. If both of you have a happy life and enjoy the companionship of each other, it will work out. :) 
cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment